- Assessments e.g., end-of-chapter review questions, case study questions
- Supplements e.g., lecture outlines and PowerPoint presentations for use by instructors during classroom teaching; workbooks and task sheets for students
- Alternative text describing images to aid visually impaired students
- Content mapping mapping existing content to industry or academic standards
- Other types of content aligned with those listed above
The content may pertain to any of a wide variety of disciplines engineering (structural, computer, mechanical, chemical, automotive ); humanities and social sciences (criminal justice, anthropology, history); biology (biopsychology, physiology); and so on
Required Candidate profile* Experience and interest in academic content creation.
* A masters degree or graduate degree in engineering.
* Ability to comprehend complex content irrespective of the discipline.
* Excellent English-language skills, with good knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Kalai
Contact Company:Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.