- Responsible for developing and maintaining applications that are deployed to production for managing production processes.
- Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets, based on the state-of-the-art technologies.
- Help developers resolve both technical problems as well as human resources issues.
- Work together with the Production team to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver projects effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Work closely with the Customer, internal production team and Business Analysts, for understanding the system's functional and non-functional requirements.
- Monitor individual employees' performance.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
- Responsible for maintaining existing applications and pro-actively deploying new updates. Also ensuring that these applications perform optimally.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of management/ leadership experience in a software development organization required
- Must have at least 7 years' experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products to market
- A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader and/or development manager
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle
- Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with managing the development of SaaS and cloud-based applications
- Ability to handle around 50-member strong development team
- Good communication skills as there will be a need to interact with customers
- Good knowledge in InDesign, 3B2, LaTeX, XML, XSLT
- Good Knowledge in .NET, VBA, database (any)
- Understanding of publishing workflows and processes.
- Publishing knowledge is preferable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Vijay
Contact Company:Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address :100 feet road, (ECR) Pakumadianpet, Pondicherry, PONDICHERRY, Pondicherry - 605001,India