- Demonstrable Agile and Waterfall methodology knowledge and thorough understanding of product development
- Ability to run the development process at the level of CMMi Level 3 or above
- Good technical background of multiple technologies including .Net, Java, C#, cloud technologies and Scripting languages.
- Highly innovative and good eye for detail
- Experienced in the introduction and management of Development standards
- Good interpersonal, problem solving, communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Ability to work with IT team in deploying systems and sizing of hardware
- Customer interfacing skills
- Working with Business Analyst for RFP received from customers and provide winning proposals
- Ability to soft-sell and get repetitive orders from existing customers
- Creates software documentation for all software implementation
- Prepare lifecycle for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to end users
- Technology & technical migration of existing and future products
- Good execution skills and ensuring the product is developed within agreed time frames
- Good project management skills and experience in using project management tools (JIRA) for tracking and performance management
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of software
- Identify the skills they need for each development project and recruit team members
- Monitor the performance of team members against strategic targets and provide mentoring or training, if necessary
- If the team members dont have the required skills, organize training programs or work with external contractors or consultants who offer those skills
- Develop relationship with existing and prospective customers to interpret all requirements
Experience & Qualification
- B.Tech or Post Graduate in Computer Science
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in developing applications for meeting business needs
- Minimum 4 years experience in leading team and running multiple projects simultaneously
- Should be good with Algorithms, Data Structures and Problem Solving
- Experience handling a minimum of 30 member team
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Lourdu
Contact Company:Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.