- Independently managing a team of 5 to 10 copyeditors and proof-readers working on HSS/STM Journals
- Performing quality check of the projects as per agreed norms and maintaining performance metrics of the team members
- Mentoring and training team members on copyediting/proofreading when required
- Managing interdepartmental communication related to projects
- Motivating the team members in meeting their quarterly performance targets and periodically reporting the metrics to reporting head
- Working on quarterly goals as per the editorial department's metrics
- Feedback analysis and problem solving as per organizational quality system.
- At least 5 years of cumulative experience in Journals copyediting (exposure to both HSS and STM required) (minimum 2 years' experience of handling a team of 5-10 copyeditors is a must)
- Should be from the E-pub industry and candidates having only journals experience will not be considered
- Adept in editorial standards and familiarity with style manuals such as CMS, APA, AMA, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good planning skills, flexibility and decision-making abilities
- Ability to understand policies and norms of the publisher and work coherently with external and internal customers
- Excellent people management skills
- Should understand critical concerns around integrity in the workflow
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:M.Phil. - Journalism, Doctorate Not Required
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Shree
Contact Company:Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.