As a Product Owner, manage from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support, and finally product end of life
- Should be familiar with creating Vision, Strategy, Product roadmap and Stakeholder management.
- Should have experience handling daily release schedules including Prioritization, Backlog and Feedback management
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with software engineering teams for new feature requirements
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides information by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data, reviewing production & sales costs and anticipating volume.
- Delivers the operating plan: achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and delivering results.
- Responsible for recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation
i. Assesses product market data and provide insights.
ii. Introduces and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales and account management teams.
iii. Should prepare product collaterals, familiarity in handling and measuring campaigns
- 5+ years in Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Inventory Control.
- People friendly and team nurturing skills
- Must to have strong presentation skills
- Ability to think creative and solve problems
- Agile certification a must, anyone of these CSPO or CSM or PMI-ACP or Kanban management professional(preferred)
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Lourdu
Contact Company:Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.