- Candidate should be from the software industry with the experience of having implemented CMMi
- Knowledge on Agile and waterfall methodologies preferred
- Should have the ability to do audits and champion Continual Improvement Projects.
- Evaluating objectively the extent to which the documented procedures are fulfilled by conducting regular internal audits
- Reporting the performance of the Quality Management System in Management Review Meetings
- Training and facilitation experience in taking up new initiatives across the organization, ensuring the awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization
- Drive continual improvement projects through Six Sigma, Quality Circle process.
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment / FMEA.
- Observes and supervises the work to ensure conformance to work instructions and Ensures adherence to production norms by team members.
- Communicates production norms and standards, Ensure that customer specifications are available for ready reference, Coordinates with Production coordinator and PM for information transfer to team members.
- Passes on instructions query reply and current status of work to team leader of following shift, Provides feedback to team members on individual and team performance.
- Interacts with the delivery unit heads to understand client needs, Addresses internal complaints or issues that effect customer quality, Responsible for closing all CCAs along with the Tech Lead and the Quality Lead
- Responsible for coordinating with Facilities, Networks and getting work done wherever applicable
- Daily, weekly and monthly MIS and productivity report, Manpower utilization report daily, Resource allocation reports, Provides information on billing through the final despatch details form Maintains incident diary
- Should be a BE / B. Tech
- Should have Min 3 years of experience
- Candidates should be from e-publishing, Data Conversion or e-learning industry.
- Should possess strong knowledge and exposure in implementation experience in ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard
- Experience in designing key performance indicators in line with organizational goals
- Experience in data collection, analysis, and reporting performance at various functional Level.
- Should have experience in handling, analysis of in-process data, customer complaints, using problem solving tools to identify root cause, verify corrective and preventive actions.
- Identifying continual improvement projects
- Certified Internal Auditor or any other similar certifications (Preferable)
- Should have very good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Experience in handling, analysis of in-process data, Customer complaints, Using problem solving tools to identify root cause , and proposed corrective and preventive action.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Lourdu
Contact Company:Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.