Roles & Responsibilities
- Handle all standard market research procedures with great consistency and provide outstanding results in terms of Qualitative & Quantitative research methodologies
- Database Building, Lead Profiling, Market Research on Corporate and Digital learning
- Collect customer background information (strategy/mgmt.), product/ service related information, financial information, customer industry outlook
- Support the pre-sales team with required market research data
- Responsible for collecting, collating, and analyzing customer and industry information in conjunction with supported BU and region
- Data Mining (Extraction & Creation of Relevant Contacts)
- Good experience in market research, internet search
- Gathering data from Internet & providing actionable spreadsheets
- Manage lead import / export, custom list generation from CRM
- Execute email campaigns working with the LeadGen Team Lead / Sales teams
- Should be experienced in building customized databases from primary/secondary research sources
- Should have expert working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
- Should have experience in data research / mining using internet search
- Have a minimum of 34 years of experience in generating leads / databases for the corporate eLearning & IT/ITESdomain
- Must have hand-on experience in working in SalesForce CRM or other equivalent large CRM software
- Must have hand-on experience in working in any Marketing Automation Software like Eloqua, Hubspot [lead scoring, email campaign workflow automation etc.,
- Experience with LeadSquared, is desirable
- Should be well-versed in working with sites like Hoovers, Discover.org, Xing, Viadeo, Bloomberg, Jigsaw, Zoom Info, One Source, LinkedIn, Lead411, Manta, Goliath, Reuters, Kelly Search etc. and provide results in an understandable and actionable manner
- Experience with digital marketing is desirable not mandatory
- Google Analytics, Managing webmaster tools, LinkedIn and FB campaigns for B2B market etc.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Marketing Research
Role:Marketing Research Executive/Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Founded in 1994, Integra Software Services Private Limited is among the largest e-publishing houses across the globe servicing prestigious customers who are among the biggest names in the publishing arena in US & Europe. With team strength of 600 professionals, we have been growing rapidly and aggressively setting benchmarks in the industry & spread over 4 locations, with 2 offices in India & 2 abroad & all set to grow soon to a team of 1000. We are an ISO 9001 certified company & winner of prestigious export awards such as MAIT Award for Business Excellence.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Mr. Lourdu
Contact Company:Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.