Experience Level: 8+ yrs.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Manager of Software Development, the duties and responsibilities of the Software Development Team Lead include:
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft & Open source technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current technologies.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
Core Competency Requirements
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Must have experience in handling a team of Minimum 6
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Must to have strong presentation skills
- Experience with database development including relational database design and SQL
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Lourdu
Contact Company:Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.