- Scholarly manuscripts screening and assessment
- Perform manuscript integrity checks as per guidelines
- Provide editorial assistance
- Respond to authors, reviewers, editors and manuscripts related queries
- Prepare accurate, regular progress reports to provide performance overview for key stakeholders as required
Knowledge, skill, abilities and scholarly requirements:
- Excellent English language communication skills are a must
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook and Excel is required
- Prior knowledge of handling online manuscripts submission and peer review management systems is a big plus
- Ability to deal with challenging problems and proactively identifying additional customer support opportunities
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively is essential
- Ability to independently organize, execute, manage and track all assigned tasks
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Maths
Doctorate:Ph.D - Botany, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Economics
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.