What is the purpose of this role? Why does it exist?
- Will be responsible for financial management of the organisation.
- Produce financial reports, develop strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of the organisation.
What are the most important deliverables and outputs/outcomes the role is primarily responsible for?
- Responsible for annual revenue planning, monthly forecast, variance analysis and P&L reporting.
- Manager Global MIS & Key management reports related to revenue, customer profitability and other key metrics like revenue System & space utilisation per employee, head count etc.,
- Ensure internal controls for effective and accurate Financial reporting which will enable for the wright business decision
- Need to do the Customer & Competition Due diligence on business, financials for further Analysis
- Monitoring monthly revenue accruals & billing and to map the associated cost to arrest the correct profitability and to arrest & highlight the leakages
- To ensure and help the teams to achieve the Pricing Profitability by controlling the expenditure in line with the projected revenue
- Developing estimated P & L along with the business plans.
- Candidate should have analytical skills
- Good Budgeting & Reporting
- Cost Control
- New project tracking.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:ICWA (CMA), CA - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Finance, Any Specialization
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.