Job description : Roles and Responsibilities will cover:
- Calendar Management - Organize the details of special events, schedule & calendar management including workflow planning & coordinating and scheduling meetings with other senior management.
- Arrange and confirm appointments
- Travel Management preparing & scheduling travel schedules.
- Actively managing and maintaining a corporate client database, monitoring emails and other correspondences received on a daily basis.
- Creating and Maintaining filing systems and database & organizing all the important information & maintaining personal and confidential records.
- Preparing (typing & fine-tune) letters, creative for festive occasions & other documents, organizing other pre-requisites & proof reading various correspondences.
- Co-ordination with various departments for scheduling meetings, record-keeping and follow-ups.
- Follow up with internal department heads & ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizing
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Founded in 1994, Integra Software Services Private Limited is among the largest e-publishing houses across the globe servicing prestigious customers who are among the biggest names in the publishing arena in US & Europe. With team strength of 600 professionals, we have been growing rapidly and aggressively setting benchmarks in the industry & spread over 4 locations, with 2 offices in India & 2 abroad & all set to grow soon to a team of 1000. We are an ISO 9001 certified company & winner of prestigious export awards such as MAIT Award for Business Excellence.
View Contact Details+