Job Role: Instructional Design Project Manager
Experience : 8+ Years
Location : Chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Instructional Design Manager manages the successful execution of instructional and learning design strategies in elearning courses.
- To help in building the Instructional Design Process and come up with the Instructional Design Document, Style Guide and excellent Storyboards Templates.
- Internal project reporting and administration , Resource Management , Client Management, Project Accounting and Finance, Project Planning and Control
- Organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Team working skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
- Domain skills
- Strong knowledge of curriculum design, instructional strategies, online instructional design theories, and learning style theories
- Basic knowledge of learning management platforms and other Web delivery technologies
- Knowledge of section 508 compliance
- Knowledge of learning object design and SCORM
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Should have experience working in k-12
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 13,00,000 PA.
Must have Key Skills
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:100 Feet ECR Road, Pakkamudiyanpet, Pondicherry, India