Job Designation: Instructional designer
Job Location: Chennai
- Understand the business problem, learner profile and the evaluation methodology to implement in the proposed learning solution
- Work along with the Client Team to understand and take forward the solution approach and design to development and execution phase.
- Work through the phases of design and development
- Understand the learning solution design (Including functional design incorporating user requirements & business solutions to meet business needs)
- Develop storyboards based on the input provided
- Provide simple n clear notes for the Development Team
- Modify storyboards based on review feedback by internal or client team
- Create audio script and localisation document
- 3 to 5 years of experience in instructional design, content development with understanding of training strategy, design strategy
- Business experience of learning content design and development in the context of basic science and engineering
- Select and use a variety of techniques for developing instructional content
- Understand and implement a development model appropriate for a given project
- Analyze the characteristics of existing and emerging technologies and their use in an instructional environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Integrated business perspective
- Communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:E-Learning / EdTech
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:135 100 Feet ECR Road Pakkamudiyanpet, PONDICHERRY, Pondicherry, India