- Scholarly manuscripts screening and assessment
- Perform manuscript integrity checks as per guidelines
- Provide editorial assistance
- Respond to authors, reviewers, editors and manuscripts related queries
- Prepare accurate, regular progress reports to provide performance overview for key stakeholders as required.
Knowledge, skills, abilities and scholarly requirements:
- Excellent English language communication skills are a must
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook and Excel are required
- Prior work experience in the field of scholarly publishing is preferred
- Prior experience of working with a Science, Technology, Engineering, Math/Medicine (STEM) journals or magazines publisher is ideal
- Prior knowledge of handling online manuscripts submission and peer review management systems is a big plus
- Prior experience in laboratory based or STEM related desk-based research is advantageous
- Research publications: proven track record with at least one scholarly article publication is desirable
- Ability to deal with challenging problems and proactively identifying additional customer support opportunities
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively is essential
- Ability to independently organize, execute, manage and track all assigned tasks
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Ph.D - Botany, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Biotechnology
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.