Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and leading the project/program management office (PMO): The PMO is a Centre of Excellence that helps achieve better quality, consistency and oversight of projects across an enterprise by developing and maintaining project management methodologies, standards and tools for various new initiatives.
- Establishing the organizations approach to the full life cycle of projects: This includes everything from project planning, initiation, resourcing and execution to monitoring, control and completion.
- Ensuring the PMO meets performance targets: Align with the organizations strategic objectives and adhere to best practices.
- Acting as a trusted strategic advisor: May work alongside business leaders to help determinewhichprojects should be undertakenwhyandwhen, not justhow.
Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- Periodic meetings with CEO giving dash board of the status of the projects/initiatives and flagging those which may have delays and cost over run
Desired Candidate Profile
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification would be advantageous, as would certification in Scrum or Scaled Agile methodologies.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the PMO function out of a work experience of at least 15 years
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good commercial and business understanding
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Low tolerance for disorder
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:135 100 Feet ECR Road Pakkamudiyanpet, PONDICHERRY, Pondicherry, India