Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to direct product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI.) Youll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If youre also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and wont work, we’d like to meet you.
- As a Product Manager solicits ideas for new products from stakeholders and contributes ideas for new products. Collects information on new product ideas, analyzes new product ideas, and helps evaluate new product ideas. Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision.
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Maintains constant surveillance and awareness of the market and should be able to effectively identify customer needs and trends
- Create and Maintains awareness of competitive products, potential competitive products, competitors, and competitor capabilities. Actively collects and analyzes data on competitors and helps to organize this data into meaningful information. Able to identify strengths and weaknesses of proposed products relative to the competition, can anticipate competitive responses
- Should work with the team to develop a comprehensive set of requirements that address all defined customer needs and enforce completeness.
- Lead the effort to understand the customer needs and define requirements for new products
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Manage the activities to support the commercial launch of a new product(Good to Have)
- Ensure product releases are launched correctly and on schedule and institutionalizing a well-defined Release Management process
- Monitors product performance by tracking key performance indicators including revenue, cost savings, margin, market share, customer feedback and other indicators identified(Good to Have)
Desired Candidate Profile
* Should have 7-14 years of exp.
- Should be experience in any one of the Agile frameworks (Kanban, SCRUM)
- Should have experience working on product development, preferable in product organization
- Should have MBA or equivalent of any Master’s degree
- Experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment and competitive industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Publishing domain will be an added advantage.
- Know how XML, DTD, Schema, HTML w.r.t content works
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:135,,,100 Feet ECR Road,Pakkamudiyanpet, , , PONDICHERRY, Pondicherry, India
Reference Id:Product Manager