Roles and Responsibilities
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance
- Assembling and leading the project team, Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines. (Estimation, Tracking and Scheduling)
- Maintain a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Risk Mitigation & Management; Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
- Managing a Team, work allocation, motivating the team to achieve the desired results & the set goals
Desired Candidate Profile
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering or equalant or in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- 10+ years of exp. in IT Field with an exp. in Techno - Managerial role.
- Proven experience in project management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation &tracking techniques;
- Good exposure to Project Finance/Project commercials, Project/Product Quality, Process Adherence, Reporting & Presentation skills.
- Excellent communication, attitude & Interpersonal skills, time management etc.,
- Ability to adapt and update to the latest technologies with a good learning curve
- Ability to handle client communication with a good negotiation skills
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:135 100 Feet ECR Road Pakkamudiyanpet, PONDICHERRY, Pondicherry, India