Roles and Responsibilities
Accountable for the quality standards of the mapped functions / delivery units.
- Identify and champion Continual Improvement Projects.
- Facilitate problem solving; data collection and analysis of internal and external feedback
- Facilitate, Monitor and Implement the agreed quality initiatives.
- Conduct effective audits and facilitate closure of gaps
- Be proficient and hands-on with the following:
- Standards - ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013
- Problem solving techniques
- QC tools
- Metrics and Measurement
- Ensure compliance to standards and quality standards to meet customer requirements
- Process adherence
- Quality improvements
- Overall performance
- Customer satisfaction
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have 3-8 Years of exp. in handling QMS of products
- Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills; should have a fair understanding of Technology & Coding etc.,
- Should have CMMI level experience, preferably implementation experience
- Should have good understanding in overall SDLC process, Test Life cycle, Agile methodologies and Product Development Life Cycle
- Should have minimum 5+ years of experience in IT organisations, Preferably from a Product Development organisations
- Be proficient and hands-on with the Standards Viz., ISO 9001:2015 (QMS); Knowledge in ISMS is a plus.
- Good communication skills, attitude and should be a Team Player
- Good to have profiles with earlier exp. as Developer or Tester and then moved into Process Excellence Group
Role:Quality Assurance - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Quality Assurance
Role Category:Quality Assurance - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address:135 100 Feet ECR Road Pakkamudiyanpet, PONDICHERRY, Pondicherry, India