Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience.
- Expertise in working with MERN Stack.
- Hands-on experience in working with Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Good in handling three tier application independently.
- Good in Leadership and communication.
- Produce creative solutions for innovations.
- Good in Customer service experience.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Experts in software technology.
- Strong research skills to understand the current needs of company.
- Good in Project management skills.
- Good in Critical thinking.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Department:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Integra Software Services
Integra is a trusted partner in Business Process and Technology Services for many leading organizations worldwide, empowering customers of all sizes, including Fortune 1000 companies, large global multinationals and corporates. One of the early movers in providing digital content solutions in technologies like AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Augmented Reality, Virtual reality, Mixed Reality and Extended Reality, we provide end-to-end solutions for digital content, learning services, and content workflows, and are.
Founded in 1994, Integra is known for its inclusive work culture and has been listed as one of the top 20 diversity and inclusion companies in India with more than 50% female workforce. Integra has also won the prestigious AVTAR and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for Women in India award, for 5 consecutive years. Headquartered in Pondicherry, with over 2,300+ talent pool, Integra has 6 delivery centres with offices in 3 countries India (Chennai and Pondicherry), UK (Reading), and USA (Illinois).
For more information about Integra, please visit: www.integranxt.com
Contact Company:Integra Software Services
Address:135, 100 Feet ECR Road, Pakkamudiyanpet, Lawspet, PONDICHERRY - 605008.